Rugged, performance riding trouser with critical seat panel waterproofing
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for tyre spray protection
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro® side waist adjusters
- Durable, seamless crotch panel
- Zipped hand pockets
- Zipped thigh vents with snap down pullers
- Zipped ankle with gusset and snap down pullers
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee
Technical model of MTB pants for riding in difficult conditions.
The pants are very comfortable thanks to the elasticity of the material, their backs are protected against water, so mud, snow or water on the trail do not make an impression on these pants. The material breathes well and at the same time provides good thermal insulation, in addition, on warmer days, ventilation panels help.
If you ride a real MTB in difficult conditions, but not in raining, and you do not want to wear insulated Lycra under loose shorts / pants in autumn / winter / spring, this model is just for you!
You don't know which size to choose? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We measure the products ourselves and we will easily choose the size for you so as to reduce the risk of replacement or return